Each song on this running playlist clocks in at 150 beats per minute, helping you stay on track for a 10:00 minute mile. This particular mix is made up of a balance between rock, alternative and pop songs.
- "Revolution" by The Veronicas
- "An End Has a Start" by Editors
- "Better Off Dancing" by The Donnas
- "Brown Eyed Girl" by Van Morrison
- "Louder Than Ever" by Cold War Kids
- "Dog Days Are Over" by Florence and the Machine
- "All the Small Things" by Blink 182
- "Shake It" by Metro Station
- "Dead End Friends" by Them Crooked Vultures
- "Friction" by Morcheeba
- "Love Drunk" by Boys Like Girls
- "Screaming Infidelities" by Dashboard Confessional
- "Dance With Somebody" by Mando Diao
- "Breakfast in America" by Supertramp
- "Unstoppable" by Santigold
- "No One Lives Forever" by Oingo Boingo
- "OK, It’s Alright With Me" by Eric Hutchinson
- "Mr Understanding" by Pete and the Pirates
Total time = 1hr 10min
Click here to visit 8tracks and hear the mix.
I will always reblog this. It’s fascinating and terrifying at the same time.
holy fucking shit
I am now officially terrified of snakes.
that’s incredibly frightening holy shit
that is so cool. i now need three poisonous snakes.
"The Rekindle Candle is a candlestick holder which collects the melting wax to form a new candle. As the candle burns, melting wax drips from the candle and accumulates inside the transparent stem where a length of wick is centrally located. Once full, the new molded candle can be removed from the central section to start the process again."