This is amazing
90% of women get rolls like this or bigger when they bent over or sit down. Why are we so ashamed of something so natural?! Why do we hate our bellies because of something as ridiculous as rolls? Who is society to tell us that it’s unnatural to have a belly pouch?
No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world.
We don’t read and write poetry because it’s cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.
(Dead Poets Society, 1989)Me
Love this movie
Each song on this running playlist clocks in at 150 beats per minute, helping you stay on track for a 10:00 minute mile. This particular mix is made up of a balance between rock, alternative and pop songs.
- "Revolution" by The Veronicas
- "An End Has a Start" by Editors
- "Better Off Dancing" by The Donnas
- "Brown Eyed Girl" by Van Morrison
- "Louder Than Ever" by Cold War Kids
- "Dog Days Are Over" by Florence and the Machine
- "All the Small Things" by Blink 182
- "Shake It" by Metro Station
- "Dead End Friends" by Them Crooked Vultures
- "Friction" by Morcheeba
- "Love Drunk" by Boys Like Girls
- "Screaming Infidelities" by Dashboard Confessional
- "Dance With Somebody" by Mando Diao
- "Breakfast in America" by Supertramp
- "Unstoppable" by Santigold
- "No One Lives Forever" by Oingo Boingo
- "OK, It’s Alright With Me" by Eric Hutchinson
- "Mr Understanding" by Pete and the Pirates
Total time = 1hr 10min
Click here to visit 8tracks and hear the mix.